read my profile
sign my guestbook
Interests: i have no hobbies, interests, talents, life, etc.
Expertise: let's not go there...
Message: message me
The Color Purple
Chamber of Secrets
- At five o'clock, when Vernon leaves work, he bumps in to a man wearing violet (shade of purple) robes.
- Quirrell's turban is purple.
- Hagrid swishes his umbrella down and with a flash of violet light, Dudley sprouts a curly pig's tail
- In Ollivander's window, a single wand sits on a faded, purple pillow.
- Dumbledore wears a purple cloak.
- There's a girl in Harry's class named Lavender Brown. Lavender is a shade of purple.
- Harry sees enormous purple toads in the Magical Menagerie.
- Dedalus Diggle's robes are purple.
- Harry's letter from Hogwarts is sealed with purple wax.
- During the train ride to Hogwarts, the sky is described as being "dark purple."
- The fire engulfing Harry and Hermione in the room with the potions is purple.
- At the end of Chapter Two, Harry recalls "A tiny man in a violet hat bowing to him once while out shopping."
- Harry recalls "That a bald man in a very long, purple coat had actually shaken his hand in the street..." Thanks to Steph
Prisoner of Azkaban
- At Flourish and Blotts, Lockhart's photographer's camera emits purple smoke every time a picture is taken.
- At one point, Ron's broken wand emits purple bubbles.
- Lockhart's favorite color is lilac, a light shade of purple.
- Fudge is wearing purple boots.
- Lockhart wears plum-colored robes to the Dueling Club.
- "London was soon far behind, replaced by neat green fields that gave way in turn to wide, purplish moors."
- When Filch gets sick his nose turns "unusually" purple.
- Young Mandrakes are tufty little purplish green plants.
- Neville buys a pointed purple crystal, among other things, to protect him from the heir of Slytherin.
McGonagall comes out onto the Quidditch field to tell announce that the
game has been cancelled, she comes out with an enormous purple
- Filch's Kwikspell letter is purple.
Goblet of Fire
- The sleeping bags the students slept in are purple.
- The Knight Bus is purple.
- Stan Shunpike is wearing a purple uniform.
- Lee Jordan uses a large, purple megaphone to commentate the game.
- As Harry, Ron, and Hermione leave Hagrid's hut, the sun was setting and the sky "turned to a clear, purple-tinged grey."
Order of the Phoenix
- The letter Mrs. Weasley sent to The Dursleys was purple.
- After eating the Ton Tongue Toffee, Dudley's tongue swells and turns purple.
- Ron gives Dobby a pair of violet socks Mrs. Weasley had made for him.
- The bag that holds the miniature models of the dragons is purple.
- The programs at the Quidditch World Cup are purple.
- A lady in a portrait who hangs out with the Fat Lady is called Violet.
- Mr. Roberts is described as having deep purple shadows under his eyes.
group of haggard-looking Ministry wizads rushed past Ludo and the
Weasleys, pointing at the distant evidence of some sort of magical fire
that was sending violet sparks in the air.
- At the camp site, wizards in white long robes sit together roasting a rabbit over a blazing purple fire.
Harry looked at the ceiling that was enchanted to look like the sky
outside, he notices that it was very stormy looking, and the clouds
were black and purple.
- The words the Omniocular's commentary system uses are purple.
- The stairs are covered in a rich purple at the Quidditch World Cup stadium.
- The chairs in the Top Box of the Quidditch World Cup stadium are purple.
- Rita Skeeter wore a furry, purple-colored shirt.
- Rita Skeeter's photographer's camera emits purple smoke with every flash.
- Ron went purple when Fleur Delacour came to the Gryffindor table to borrow the bouillabaisse.
- The liquid that Madam Pomfrey pours on to Harry's cut after facing the Horntail is purple.
- Cornelius Fudge is wearing a purple hat.
- Ludo Bagman wore a purple robe with yellow stars.
- One of the taps in the prefect bathroom gushes out purple bubbles.
- The Sleeping Potion Harry took after his encounter with Voldemort was purple.
- After Harry heard the loud crack while outside
the Dursleys', two large purple hands reached through the open window
and closed tightly around his throat.
- And then, Aunt Petuniaâ€™s thin, horsey face now appeared beside Uncle Vernonâ€™s wide, purple one.
- Harry stepped into the shadow of a large lilac tree and waited for Dudley.
more references to a purple Uncle Vernon: purple-faced, shouting, his
fist still raised; the vein in his purple temple was throbbing worse
than ever; Uncle Vernon seemed to be swelling, his great purple face
stretching before Harryâ€™s eyes;
...his massive purple face coming close to Harryâ€™s ...
- Tonks was described as having short spiky hair that was a violent shade of violet.
- Dedalus Diggle dropped his violet-coloured top hat.
- Mundungus rescued Ron from an ancient set of purple robes that had tried to strangle him.
and George invent 'puking pastilles' to sell to students - the orange
half makes a student throw up to get out of class; the purple half
restores them to good health after leaving the class.
- Mrs. Weasley wore a quilted purple dressing gown the morning of Harry's hearing.
- In the Ministry of Magic, Harry noticed several pale violet paper aeroplanes in the lift.
- Fudge turns a shade of magenta 'of which Uncle Vernon would have been proud.'
also turns a slightly deeper shade of puce (which is a dark brownish
shade of purple for those of you reaching for a dictionary).
- Mrs. Weasley places a pair of maroon socks on Ron's pile of clothes.
- Tonks wore a purple hat shaped like a pork pie while accompanying Harry to the Hogwarts Express.
- At the staff table, Dumbledore wore deep-purple robes scattered with silvery stars and a matching hat.
- Filch came wheezing into the room. There were purple patches on his sunken, veined cheeks.
was wearing a magnificently embroidered purple and gold dressing gown
over a snowy white nightshirt when Harry came to tell him about the
snake biting Mr. Weasley.
- Gilderoy Lockhart was wearing a long lilac dressing gown in St. Mungo's.
dull purple flush was creeping up Neville's plump face when he
unexpectedly met Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny in St. Mungo's.
- Again we meet the purple Knight Bus and Stan Shunpike in his purple uniform.
- Dolores Umbridge's face turned an ugly, patchy violet when she read Harry's interview in The Quibbler.
- Marietta Edgecombe's face was horribly disfigured by close-set purple pustules that spelled out â€˜SNEAKâ€™.
- One of the Fred and George's fireworks was a large, smoking, purple bat.
- Neville was turning steadily more purple while Crabbe overzealously restrained him in Umbridge's office.
- Neville had a large purple lump swelling above his right eye after escaping Umbridge's office.
- The sky was turned a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.
- A Death Eater struck Hermione with a streak of what looked like purple flame.
- Tonks was wearing a bright purple T-shirt bearing the legend, "The Weird Sisters".
- And once again, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce, this time while glaring at Mr Weasley.
Other Purple References
- Vernon Dursley is wearing a puce dressing gown when he opens the door to Dumbledore
- Horace Slughorn first appears wearing lilac silk pajamas
- Ginny's new pygmy puff, Arnold, is purple
- Dumbledore wears a 'flamboyantly cut suit of plum velvet' in his pensieve memory of going to see Tom Riddle at the orphanage.
- A third-year girl delivers two scrolls of parchment tied with violet ribbon to Harry and Neville.
- Harry's Draught of Living Death turns the exact shade of lilac as described by the textbook.
- Hermione's Draught of Living Death is a deep shade of purple.
- The merpeople have purplish hair
- What appears to be Dumbledore is wrapped in purple velvet with golden stars
- Many times throughout the books,
characters (especially Vernon, Petunia and Ron) are described as being
purple in the face over something.
- JKR showed up to the movie premier in a purple dress.
- The Hebridean Black Dragon's eyes are purple.
- The Graphorn has purple horns.
- Pride of Portree -- a professional Quidditch team -- has purple robes.
| You scored as Harry Potter.
If you went to Hogwarts you would hiting it with Harry Potter.
The fact that he's famous isn't the only reason your screwing him. Its
those sexy glasses, that cute little scar, and the fact that he has no
regard for authority is a major turn on. He had you on your back the
second he told you that little sob story about his parents.Get down
girl, go head get down.|
Fred and George Weasley
No one, your a prude
WHO ARE YOU SCREWING AT HOGWARTS??
created with QuizFarm.com
what a fucking shocker. WELL! i think someone should
this test with ALL of the male folk in harry potter, otherwise it
doesn't make much sense. i always rather fancied myself with a
professor or two, anyway...BUT HEY! in that picture, daniel
radcliffe is knocking on the door to prof. lupin's office. so it
all works out. actually, the exact moment that that frame is of
is when lupin says "hello, harry" and then harry looks shocked before
lupin explains that he saw him coming on the marauder's map. i
didnt even have to check. i am just that good. go watch the
movie. i'm totally right. see in the bottom right corner
there? that's the coat david thewlis wears in the outdoor
scenes. in the above picture it's resting on his luggage...i'll
just stop there.
EDIT: I couldn't sleep until I found something that made sense....
hi-larious. who knew there were potter!comics online?
|"(And sidenote to all you crazed Potter-heads over the age of 14 . . . grow the fuck up.)"|
I almost took offense to this line from a review of movie four until I
realized that made me even more lame. Something I do not need
extra credit on. But couldn't they have said seventeen?
Then I'd have a year and a half left of not having to grow up!
EMMA WATSON JUST GET PRETTIER!? this is so unfair. hermione
is NOT that spexy. jesus christ. i was really hoping she
would grow massive breasts and they'd have to fire her because she
wasn't anorexic enough. but NO. DAMNIT!|